Single Board Computer: ATmega328P uC
|PCB Circuits (click to enlarge)||Circuits and Info|
Eagle CAD: Microcontroller Schematic 1
Eagle CAD: Microcontroller Schematic 2
Eagle CAD: Microcontroller Schematic 3
Eagle CAD: Microcontroller Schematic 4
ATMega Resources Allocated
(Bill of Materials, modules are not included)
This computer has a number of circuits utilizing all of the ATMega328P microcontroller's 14 digital and 6 analog/digital input/output pins.
Other I2C-based devices could be added via the two 4-pin JST connectors, or if a "basement" board was affixed to the underside of this single board computer.
There are several resources installed on the SBC to function as a type of weather station that can provide:
- barometric pressure
- humidex values
- current reading display
- data logging
Microchip ATMega328PU 5v microcontroller:
- 32KB Flash for program storage, 2KB dynamic SRAM for global variables and 1KB EEPROM for config storage
- I2C byte-oriented serial interface
- SPI serial port
- 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter
- programmable watchdog timer
- 3 timer/counters
- 1.8v to 5.5v operation
- "Wall-wort" 7v to 12v DC power (standard 2.1mm inner diameter, 5.45mm outer diameter male plug)
- DS1307 Real Time Clock with battery backup
- 20-pin expansion connector
- separate FTDI programming connector (optional)
- RX and TX LEDs that flash during programming
- Classic D13 LED commonly used with Blink.ino sketch
- standard SPI interface
- multiple I2C interfaces
- USB programming and power
- 128 x 64 OLED monochrome display
- SD card module for data logging
- Adafruit BME280 Temperature/Humidity/Barometric Pressure module
- 5 tactile switches for menu configuration or program operation
- 3-colour RGB LED
- Motion sensing Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor, could be used to sense movement to enable the OLED display
- Light Decreasing Resistance (LDR) sensor
- Buzzer for playing tones, etc.
- Quad 7-segment LEDs for bigger display of temperature, etc.
Where is a picture of the SBC itself?
The CAM files based on the 4 adjacent schematics are being sent to China for production. I will update this site once they return and are populated & tested.
Tags: Arduino-type Microcontroller, ATMega328P