2016 Honda CB1100A (Limited Edition)
I really enjoyed this bike when I bought it. It had so much torque for its weight that it took no effort to pull away from a dead stop.
I didn't care for the excess number of labels the original owner put on it, nor the old school Viper windscreen and highway bars & pegs, so I removed them. The little Marlin flyscreen I installed helped with wind deflection on the highway.
Why did I sell it? Because of its weight: 540 pounds which is over 100 pounds heavier than my 2007 Gixxer (https://bikez.com/motorcycles/suzuki_gsx-r_1000_2007.php) but not as heavy my 2012 Busa (https://bikez.com/motorcycles/suzuki_hayabusa_gsx1300r_2012.php) that caused me to finally get carpal tunnel syndrome relief surgery. As I get older I am less tolerant of a bike's weight; it seems I'm not alone either. My next bike will weigh around 400 pounds or else.
- Purchase price in 2019: $9700
- Custom Corbin seat
- Old-school Emgo Vyper windscreen replaced with smaller Dart Marlin flyscreen
- Full Yoshimura exhaust system
- Power Commander: dynotuned for 85HP/75ft-lb. torque - phenomenal torque
- Removed highway bars & pegs
Click any image to enlarge
Condition When Purchased
- Highway bars & pegs removed
- Fairing replaced