|Nano Neo Strands|
(click to enlarge)
PCB is out for manufacture.
Eagle CAD: v1.0 Schematic
Eagle CAD: v1.0 Board Layout
Eagle CAD: BoM (Bill of Materials)
Arduino Nano-based board that is used to drive up to 4 strands of Neopixel RGB LEDs.
Each strand of LEDs can be driven separately, or strands are combined as 1&2 and 3&4.
Pressing the GO button will cycle you through a number of display patterns.
- 12v supply from car or motorcycle
- Diode protection on the input
- On/Off switch, Power-On LED
- Go button LED flashes each time the GO button is pressed to change the display pattern
- Screw terminal for 12v DC from car or motorcycle
Arduino C/C++ Code:
I have written some code in C that will execute each time the GO button is pressed.
Updated 2022-05-14 @ 8am