|Bakk Trakker (GPS)|
(click to enlarge)
Video (.mp4, 29s)
2.4"Colour Touchscreen Display
Feather M4 Express Microcontroller
Ultimate GPS FeatherWing
FeatherWing Doubler Prototyping Bd.
LiPo Battery & JST Cable
A handy device that can track where you've been.
- Adafruit Feather M4 Express microcontroller
- Adafruit 2.4" 320x240 TFT LCD touchscreen FeatherWing peripheral
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS FeatherWing peripheral
- Adafruit FeatherWing doubler prototyping board for attaching peripherals
- Time & date (provided by the GPS, accurate to within one second), coin cell battery backup
- GPS coordinates & stats
- Plots your starting and current location
- LiPo battery power & 2-pin JST cable
- Arduino C/C++ code can be changed via the miniUSB connector
- Display is timed out and backlight is disabled (to save battery power) after a short time interval on every screen (except GPS Plot)
- LiPo battery (3.7v) or miniUSB: 5vDC
Press Start GPS Plot when you leave your vehicle, then pocket the device.
When you return to the parking lot you have a general idea of where your vehicle was parked based on the plotted path you walked.
- Push the GPS plots into an array so they can be restored anytime until Clear GPS Log is chosen
- Push the plots onto the display's microSD card for permanent storage
- Build a small 3D-printed project case
Updated 2022-02-17 @ 8am